I awoke this morning feeling refreshed and vibrant. This has been an extremely hectic week for both my fiance and I, with juggling multiple work projects, training for a sprint triathlon and closing on our first home!!! Lots of fun and exciting things going on but also very stressful so it was nice to stay in on Friday night and get some rest.
Since I had the morning all to myself and didn’t have anywhere to be, I made myself a cup of Teecino Vanilla Nut Herbal Coffee with almond milk for the first time and it was phenomenal!!
I came across Teecino Vanilla Nut Herbal Coffee at Tunie’s market a couple of weeks ago and have wanted to try it out ever since. I love coffee but I have stomach issues and am sensitive to caffeine so I thought I would try this out as a possible alternative. And what I came across is a delicious, super healthy and full bodied tasty morning drink that I will be treating myself to a lot more in the future.
Teecino herbal coffee is made with three organic ingredients: carob pods, barley and chicory root. It also contains dates, figs, almonds, and ramon seeds that gives it a sweet, fruity and nutty like flavor. Here is some other information I found online about Teecino herbal coffee:
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Contains anti-oxidants from carob, dates barley and almonds
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1g of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic – inulin from chicory root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
Afterward this delicious Teecino revelation, I made myself some peanut butter toast and a strawberry and banana smoothie and went down to the gym for some cardio and strength training.
Have a great weekend everyone!!